Australian Labradoodle Puppies
Interested in a puppy? Call us at 419-304-5636 or fill out the adoption application. Make a deposit or payment here.
To reserve a puppy, please complete the Adoption Application.
- Once you submit a deposit, you will be placed on the reservation list. Deposit is $500.
- The order of pick is by order your deposit is received.
- You will choose your puppy around SIX WEEKS of age in the order of the deposits.
- If you did not get your pick or are not satisfied, you can move to another litter.
- Final payment is due at 6 weeks of $2700.
- A spay /neuter contract will accompany your puppy and they must be desexed by 7 months of age or the health guaranteed will no longer be honored.
- If your puppy cannot be picked up within 7 days of their go home date at 8 weeks of age, then a boarding fee of $40 per day will be added.
Included with your Puppy:
- Age appropriate immunizations
- Worming treatments
- Microchip and information
- Health record
- Collar and leash
- Sample of food they are eating
- 2 year health guarantee
- Human and canine socialization
- Lifetime of support from Whitehouse Labradoodles - call anytime or email
Interested in a puppy?
Call us at 419-304-5636 or fill out the adoption application. Make a deposit or payment here.
Your puppy can go to his or her adopted home after 8 weeks of age. They will have their first shots and be microchipped. There is a two year health guarantee for any genetic health issues.
As a responsible breeder, we take great care and attention in all aspect of breeding with a special focus on temperament. Of course, health and conformation are also important aspects and we are completely committed to preserving the characteristics and soundness of the Australian Multigenerational Labradoodle.